Website WESTLAKE PHYSICAL THERAPY, INC.
QUICK, EFFECTIVE RECOVERY
Our mission is your quick, effective recovery. At Westlake Physical Therapy (WPT), we have one simple goal: to provide personalized, effective rehabilitation programs so you can return to full function quickly and safely. It’s a simple premise: We want you to overcome your injury or impairment just as much as you do, and we’ll do what it takes to help you get there. No matter what your problem is, we’ll give it our best… just like we’ve done for thousands of patients. We treat you, the individual person, and that’s what matters most in quality physical therapy. To give you the best possible rehabilitative care, we’ll assess your needs as well as the unique aspects of your condition. We’ll then develop a customized program that fits you, combining treatment modalities if need be. We’ll be with you, side-by-side, giving you one-on-one care and encouragement every step of the way. Qualifications:
- High school diploma (Required) – Associates (Preferred)
- Minimum age of 18
- Strong understanding of human anatomy, exercise science, and bio mechanics
- Must have an interest in a career in Physical Therapy or a related field
Job Overview: WPT is looking for another team member who can work well in our fun and fast paced out-patient clinic. Under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist, an aide will assist patients from the moment they enter the door until the end of their visit. This includes preparing and sanitizing patient beds and equipment; performing hands-on patient care; and applying an array of modalities. The position requires strong communicative, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Duties of a Physical Therapy Aide:
- Provides a welcoming, comforting environment, and assists patient into treatment room/area.
- Maintain patient confidence and keep patient information confidential.
- Maintain safe working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain a clean working environment by sanitizing equipment and supplies as well as laundry.
- Apply heat packs and cold packs; help patients onto exercise equipment; perform and assist prescribed exercises and strengthening techniques.
- Educate patients by demonstrating proper use of equipment and exercise routines.
- Light administrative work such as answering phones, assisting with payments, and scheduling patients.
- Enhances physical therapy department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with providers, staff, and management.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO OFFICEMANAGER@WESTLAKEPHYSICALTHERAPY.COM
To apply for this job email your details to OFFICEMANAGER@WESTLAKEPHYSICALTHERAPY.COM